You’re probably familiar with the common cannabinoids found in cannabis and hemp known as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol), as well as some of their benefits, like calming nerves, relieving pain, and minimizing irritation throughout your body.
And you most likely know that some cannabinoids come from plants (phytocannabinoids) and others are produced within our bodies (endogenous cannabinoids).
But chances are that you haven’t heard much about CBG (cannabigerol), a non-psychoactive minor cannabinoid closely related to THC and CBD. Today, we are going to take a deep drive into CBG to learn how it helps regulate your internal systems.
Like it’s better-known cannabinoid cousins, CBG helps: to relieve pain, puffiness and has antibacterial properties. CBG also works to boost the body’s internal production of the endocannabinoid, anandamide (AEA), naturally.
What is CBG?
- CBG is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid, found in hemp and cannabis. It’s precursor, CBGA (cannabigerolic acid), or the compound from which it originates, is the same precursor from which CBD and THC originate. CBGA is converted to CBG at an earlier stage in the plant’s growth cycle than THC and CBD, and is found in very low percentages, which is what classifies CBG as a minor cannabinoid.
I get a lot out of my CBD and THC supplements...why should I add CBG to the mix?
- The Entourage Effect proposes that cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids which occur naturally as components of the cannabis plant are more effective when used together. This is what whole-plant wellness is all about. Stripping away or isolating one cannabinoid from the rest of the plant can hinder cannabinoids from reaching their full healing potential.
- Chances are that you’re already taking a small amount of CBG if you regularly consume full or broad-spectrum cannabis or hemp supplements, like bäre Daily Wellness Tincture. Since CBG is a minor cannabinoid, you’re getting a minimal amount of it from your supplement, which is why Kush Queen developed Gummies Rx Bliss. With a 1:1 ratio of CBD and CBG in support of whole-plant wellness and increasing cannabinoid exposure this combo offers a euphoric feeling.
What are the benefits of incorporating CBG into my daily wellness routine?
- CBG boosts the body’s production of the endocannabinoid anandamide, which is known as “the bliss molecule.” Ananda means “bliss, joy, and delight” in Sanskrit. Taking CBG as a daily supplement is a natural way to elevate your mood. CBG is ideal for daytime use or as a stepping stone for someone who wants the euphoric experience of cannabis without getting high.
- CBG is neuroprotective and has antidepressant properties that support healthy brain function and mental health naturally.
Why did Kush Queen combine CBG with CBD in Gummies Rx Bliss?
- Product development at Kush Queen starts with innovation and effectiveness. We are all familiar with the benefits of CBD and wanted to offer our community a new way to incorporate whole-plant wellness into their lives. Isolating CBG from the plant would counter the intelligence of the entourage effect, however when we combine the forces of major and minor cannabinoids health and wellness benefits that you can feel are the result.
- Gummies Rx Bliss has 15mg CBD + 15mg CBG per gummy for an elevated mix of two highly healing components of our favorite plant.
Incorporating the benefits of minor cannabinoids into your wellness routine is just one of the ways we work to elevate you daily.
Try Gummies Rx Bliss and feel the CBG difference for yourself!