CBD Bath Bombs are a great way to unwind, relax, and get a nourishing dose of CBD. I’m sure you can agree that soaking in a CBD bath sounds nice, but how do CBD bath bombs work?
Here is the answer:
CBD bath bombs create a full-body topical experience for your largest organ to soak in and absorb the CBD.
Skin, your body’s largest organ, makes up about 16% of your body mass and is a powerful tool for absorbing cannabinoids and balancing your endocannabinoid system. As you soak in the tub, your body absorbs the essential oils and the CBD, like a sponge. A CBD bath bomb is a full-body topical application that allows for unparalleled all-over relief. These powerful molecules work together with your endocannabinoid system creating a synergistic effect that relaxes your entire body.
A Full Body CBD Bath Bomb Experience
When you factor in the warm water, soaking with a CBD bath bomb causes our body temperature to increase and blood vessels to dilate. This improves circulation, pumping more nutrients and oxygen throughout our bodies while displacing toxins in areas of weaker flow.
Soaking the entire body in CBD is so different from a localized application or any oral delivery method. The full-body application is why CBD bath bombs create a relaxing effect for so many people.
Think of it this way: After a long day, if you wash your hands, your hands will be clean and will feel nice. But the rest of your body will still feel gritty. However, if you were to take a nice hot shower, your whole body would feel refreshed.
The same is true for soaking your whole body in CBD. You feel the overall effect of your body absorbing the CBD, which delivers head to toe relaxation.
What Are CBD Bath Bombs Good For?
- Creating the most relaxing bath. If you already like taking baths, a CBD bath bomb is a must-try.
- Easing into bed after a long day. Our Sleep 100mg CBD bath bomb will transport your body from the high function demands of the day straight into a slumber party for one.
- Giving your body a break after an unmanageable event. Our bodies hold stress and over time, these stressors can present in a variety of ways. CBD bath bombs can deliver the relief you’ve been craving.
- Taking the edge off after a stressful situation. Sometimes a long soak and a little me time coupled with a high dose CBD bath bomb are as good as a therapy session.
- Recovery from long workouts. To reduce inflammation and release muscle tension, you’ll want to give this Kush Queen CBD bath bomb blend a try.
Choosing the Right Dose For Your CBD Bath Bomb
Most high-quality CBD Bath Bombs will offer different doses of CBD to let you choose the strength. Our original 7 blends of Kush Queen CBD Bath Bombs come in 3 doses: 25mg, 100mg, and 200mg of CBD. The right dose for you will depend on what’s going on with your body and mind at the time.
We recommend choosing the 25mg CBD Bath Bomb if you:
- Have never tried a CBD bath bomb.
- Want to get your day started with a CBD bath.
- Already take a high daily dose of CBD.
We recommend choosing the 100mg CBD Bath Bomb if you:
- Have trouble getting to sleep.
- Had an extra hard workout.
- Like using CBD daily and want to up your dose.
- You didn’t feel the body high from the 25mg CBD Bath Bomb.
- Indulging in a self-care day.
We recommend choosing the 200mg CBD Bath Bomb if you are:
- Trying to take the edge off and induce relaxation.
- Working to fight off an infection or inflammation.
- Recovering from an injury or trauma.
- Detoxing or rebooting your body.
CBD bath bombs offer an overlooked but superior delivery method for a full body application of CBD. Give one of our CBD Bath Bombs a try today!